features & Benefits
- Custom-ready design - upper edge made solid, no lamination is required when the fin needs to be cut and rebuilt in order to be fitted without touching the hull when it rotates. Saves time and costly fiberglass work.
- 24V DC - clean operation without hydraulics, and no genset required!
- 360° rotation - combats anchor walk. The 360° rotation allows Humphree to rotate the fins 180° and gently pull the anchor when anchored at the bow. This minimise the so called anchor walk and will keep the bow against the wind to a noticeable extent reducing waves coming from the side.
- Flange mount - The unique fin flange mount design minimises the damages in case of grounding and makes installation of fins very easy and fas
- All Speed Stabilisation - Full stabilisation at anchor and at full speed!
- Integrated Interceptors for total motion control (Pitch & Roll). The combination of Interceptors and fins makes the difference, total motion control.
- Compact Size & low weight. Sturdy and compact with unbeatably low weight. A depth of only 310mm from outside hull. Humphree All Speed Fins can easily be retrofit installed where other options are too big.